Soft Skull Press
Putting the Pieces Together Paperback
The Graffiti Model for Indie Filmmaking
By Benjamin Morgan and the Quality of Life team
NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION OF 500
The original limited edition book telling the whole crazy behind-the-scenes story of making Quality of Life, with detailed how-to chapters on DIY filmmaking and rare photos of the San Francisco Mission District graffiti subculture.
** WITH THE UNABRIDGED ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY **
- Indepth interviews with cast and crew, including the Director, Screenwriters, Producers, Actors, Creative Consultants, Production Assistants and assorted riff raff.
- The entire original screenplay (not the transcript, but the never-before-seen original script), annotated by the Director Benjamin Morgan.
- Selections from Morgan's personal diary during the pre-production and production phases.
- History of the San Francisco graffiti subculture by Nic Hill, Director of Piece by Piece.
- DIY (Do It Yourself) Film School chapters covering detailed how-to info on:
- Sound recording
- Rare flicks from the Mission District graffiti subculture and behind-the-scenes on-the-set photos of making Quality of Life
- Self-published limited edition of 500 copies (while supplies last*)
- Each copy is individually numbered and signed by the Director