Decon, the NYC-based record label, creative agency and purveyors of lifestyle are pleased to announce the release of their latest compilation, aptly titled Never Not Fresh. A collection of new tracks as well as gems from the Decom vaults, Never Not Fresh is a musical extension of the burgeoning lifestyle brand that is powered by the Decon collective. It is the first in a series of lifestyle products and programs that Decon will continue to create throughout 2010 and beyond.
From RJD2's "A Beautiful Mine" which is featured as the dynamic theme song of the TV hit Mad Men, to the awe-inspiring lyricism and production on Jay Electronica's tour de force "Exhibit A", these tracks epitomize the Never Not Fresh Mantra- to continue to break molds and influence cultural relevance. The collection also features catalog cuts from Aceyalone, RJD2, The Alchemist, Dilated Peoples, Jurassic 5, Haiku D'etat, Del, as well as a new collaboration featuring Aceyalone, Casual, Chali 2na and produced by RJD2 titled "Head On Str8", a Never Not Fresh exclusive.
1. Media Muerte - 'Intro'
2. Aceyalone & RJD2 - 'All For You'
3. Jurassic 5 - 'Ducky Boy'
4. Skillz - 'Take It Back'
5. Aceyalone, Casual, Chali 2na, RJD2 - 'Head On Str8'
6. Blackalicious, Lyrics Born, Lateef, Haiku D'Etat - 'Top Qualified'
7. Rakaa Iriscience, Evidence, The Alchemist, Aceyalone, 88-Keys - 'Fresh Rhymes Anthem'
8. Chali 2na - 'Don't Stop' (feat. Anthony Hamilton)
9. Dilated Peoples - 'Spit It Clearly' (feat. The Alchemist)
10. Del The Funy Homosapien - 'I'm Gonna Make It'
11. Izza Kizza - 'Ooh La La'
12. Zion I - 'Ride'
13. Jay Electronica - 'Exhibit A'
14. RJD2 - 'A Beautiful Mine'
15. Media Muerte - 'Outro'