Tony Cook is best known as a longtime drummer for James Brown, but What's On Your Mind? marks a foray into the world of early 1980's boogie funk. The song was unfinished and among tracks recorded for a side project that never saw the light of day until falling into the hands of Stone Throw Records' Dam-Funk and Peanut Butter Wolf, who then added the final touches on Cook's re-introduction to the world.
1. What's On Your Mind? (Vocal)
2. What's On Your Mind? (Instrumental)
3. What's On Your Mind? (A Capella)
4. Later For Dancing (Vocal)
5. Later For Dancing (Instrumental)
6. Later For Dancing (A Capella)