* A sophisticated and completely glassless poster and print framing solution.
* Three clean, modern wood finishes (black, white, natural).
* Five sizes (13", 20", 26", 32", 40") available for a variety of print sizes.
* Five minute assembly, making it easy to swap out posters at will.
* Packaging is made from 100% recycled cardboard and doubles as a poster tube.
ReFRAME is, quite simply, the best designed, most convenient, glassless poster framing solution you have ever seen. Given the recent gig poster resurgence within the indie music community, ReFRAME is practically an essential product - a highly affordable solution for those who are aesthetically inclined, but don't want to pay $200 to frame each poster they buy. First introduced in 2004 by product designers Todd Seldman and Paul Galli, ReFRAME enjoyed rapid success in design and museum shops in New York City. However, when the product designers were unable to keep up with the distribution requirements, they sold through their first run and opted to move on in a new direction, leaving their innovative, compelling poster framing solution without a manufacturer or a distributor...until now.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!