|The Graffiti Model for Indie Filmmaking
By Benjamin Morgan and the Quality of Life team
NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION OF 500
The original limited edition book telling the whole crazy behind-the-scenes story of making Quality of Life, with detailed how-to chapters on DIY filmmaking and rare photos of the San Francisco Mission District graffiti subculture.
** WITH THE UNABRIDGED ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY **
- Indepth interviews with cast and crew, including the Director, Screenwriters, Producers, Actors, Creative Consultants, Production Assistants and assorted riff raff.
- The entire original screenplay (not the transcript, but the never-before-seen original script), annotated by the Director Benjamin Morgan.
- Selections from Morgan's personal diary during the pre-production and production phases.
- History of the San Francisco graffiti subculture by Nic Hill, Director of Piece by Piece.
- DIY (Do It Yourself) Film School chapters covering detailed how-to info on:
- Sound recording
- Rare flicks from the Mission District graffiti subculture and behind-the-scenes on-the-set photos of making Quality of Life
- Self-published limited edition of 500 copies (while supplies last*)
- Each copy is individually numbered and signed by the Director
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!