Features a bonus flexi-disc and an etched Side D.
Oh No’s next solo endeavor, Disrupted Ads, is a collective musical vision thematically inspired by the usage of devious newspaper advertisements from yesteryear. These ads would disrupt public perception, making readers think twice about what they accepted as truth. Dr. No! intends to make you do an audio double take by melding bass rattling beats, soulful melodies, and hypnotizing synths into a mind bending album experience.
In the fashion which we’ve come to expect from Oh No, this is a blend of hip hop, funk, and electronic inspired fusion that are stirred in a seamless pot of head nodding, foot tapping perfection. Disrupted Ads boasts featured guest verses from Blu, MED, Ron Artiste, Souls of Mischief, Gangrene and more. He may be Madlib’s younger brother, but Oh No’s star continues to rise amongst the most impactful producers of modern hip hop.
1. Intro Doctor Visit
3. Jones’s ft. Blu and MED
4. Wet Em Up
5. Same Shit ft. Rapsody and Psalm One
7. The Difference
8. Punchdrunkpatterns ft. Tristate and Midaz
9. Perfect Cylinders
11. Animals ft. Ron Artiste’ (Chali2na & Roc C)
12. The Magmas
13. Rollin Up ft. Gangrene (Oh No & Alchemist)
15. Improvement ft. Declaime and Georgia Anne Muldrow)
16. Outro 17. Controlled Riots ft. Souls of Mischief (BONUS TRACK)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!