|CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-866-384-7271 • SIGN IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT • GIFT CERTIFICATES • HELP • CONTACT US • VIEW CART|
Kassette is an ode to the beginning—the renaissance of sharing music and the friendship bond it fostered in creating the mixtape. As the technology of the 70s became more lightweight and easy to transport, the demand for mobile listening devices like the cassette player boomed. Kassette is a tribute to the days of the Walkman and all they symbolized. An agile, small, on-ear-style headphone that utilizes durable industrial materials to maintain both sonic high fidelity and a contemporary aesthetic.
Keeping to the eskuché design DNA, the Kassette incorporates a unique CD-textured ear cup construction and woven cloth cable, and merges it all with modern-day functionality. The pivoting speaker driver mechanism for adjustable on-ear fit, the mic answer/end button, which adds iPod/iPhone/iPad compatibility, and the adjustable aluminum headband allow the smallest of the headphones to pack just as much of a punch as the others.
• Light weight, on-ear headphone with a thin, durable, adjustable aluminum
• Custom designed single touch controller for seamless play/pause + answer/end
• Gold plated 3.5mm 4 pin plug (for music AND talk)
• Compatible with iPod/iPhone/iPad and other music output devices
• Spongy foam ear cushion for prolonged comfort
• Premium woven cloth cording to prevent tangling
• Driver Diameter: 40mm
• Impedance: 32O ± 15% at 1KHz
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Sensitivity: 105±3dB at 1KHz
• Input plug diameters: 3.5mm to 6.3mm and 3.5mm 4 pin