1. Allegro Piradissimo - Satwa
2. Gole Yakh - Kourosh
3. 4our - MRR-ADM
4. American Express - Galt Macdermot
5. Sheebeen Queen - Rikki Ililonga
6. Roller Combat - Koushik
7. Adimiz Miskindir Bizim - Mazhar Ve Fuat
8. Sahara Swing - Karl Hector & The Malouns
9. Transition >I< - Karl Hector & The Malouns
10. Forgotten Lovers - Gary Wilson
11. Sunshine Love - Rikki Ililonga
12. Haai - Panbers
13. Don't You Feel Me - Damon
14. Pemain Bola - Rasela
15. Musamuseka - Rikki Ililonga
16. Charley Town - Dan Lambert
Christophe Lemaire and Now-Again Records present a series of global psychedelic rock, funk and folk grooves. 16 tracks from 1968 until the present day.
This anthology took root in a most unusual meeting of the minds: Christophe Lemaire, then creative director at French sportswear giant Lacoste, contacted Eothen "Egon" Alapatt, then general manager at L.A. indie Stones Throw Records, to inquire as to a collaboration between his eponymous clothing line and two of Stones Throw's most well known talents – Madlib and J.Dilla. A collaboration did follow, and a friendship between the two was born – one stemming from a mutual respect for each other's craft, and a conjoined goal to celebrate the classic while pushing forward into the future.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!